Draped openwork lace sleeves, designed to be worn with the Adara - but equally as beautiful with many other Rue gowns. Adara Sleeves are exclusively available for purchase as an add on to any Rue de Seine gown purchase.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Enquire Enquire
- Ordering Ordering your accessories
- Trunk Shows Trunk Shows
- Details & Care Details & Care
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local stylist will be able to recommend a tailor.
Available in off white lace only
Sleeves may be steamed, and pressed on a low/medium heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate lace. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.