COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rue De Seine General Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry –
“Be In to win $500 towards your dream dress”
- Promotional dates 7th April to 5th May 2022
- The winner will be drawn at random, from the wish list entries created on the Rue De Seine website between these dates 7th April. to 5th May 2022.
- All entries will be validated post prize draw with the winner supplying IG handle to check following on IG @ruedeseinebridal.
- This prize cannot be applied to a purchase already made. The prize is not transferable to another bride or redeemable for cash.
- One entry per person – wish list competition. There is one prize of a $500 discount to be applied to a purchase given to a winner who has created an account at www.ruesedeine.com, subscribes to our mailers, creates a wish list, and follows our Instagram account @Ruedeseinebridal. The prize will be issued to the bride’s chosen store to be applied on the order placed between 1st May – 30st November 2022
- All prizes must be claimed by 30th November 2022
- Valid is valid for Standard orders, Standard Rush orders or Super Rush orders placed between 1st May – 30st November 2022
- Standard Order – 16+ weeks of delivery
- Standard RUSH – 8 – 15 weeks delivery *rush fee applies*
- Super RUSH – 7 weeks delivery *rush fee applies*
- These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all Rue De Seine Ltd. (Rue De Seine, we, us) competitions. Rue De Seine Ltd. reserves the right to end any competition or amend the rules at any time.
- When you enter the promotion you accept these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. Rue De Seine reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of a criminal record.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) Direct Order brides who cannot visit a local store. (ii) Are residents of countries where we currently ship to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States. (iii) are not employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, de facto partner, parent, child, or close family member of an employee or agent; and (iv) are not otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rue De Seine disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, loss of mail, acts of God, or otherwise.
- Where prizes are provided by a third party, Rue De Seine is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury because of the prizes.
- By participating, and accepting a prize, all winners grant Rue De Seine exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with the promotion of this and other related contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by Rue De Seine for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by us for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- Rue De Seine reserves the right to refuse any prize to a person who is reasonably considered to have breached any of the competition terms or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- If entry to this competition is being made online (e.g.) via www. Rue De Seine.com, by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by our website's general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of a conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Rue De Seine reserves the right to discontinue a promotion or competition at any stage.
- The Promoter is Rue De Seine Ltd, Level 4 1 Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland
- We will do our best to notify the winners of the time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by July 2023
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up at our discretion.
- We may dispose of any unclaimed prize at the end of 180 days.
- Rue De Seine is not responsible for the misuse of a claimed prize or for the performance of goods or services provided by any third party.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
- 26. Unless otherwise stated winners will be picked at random. If there are various methods of entry all entries will be collated, and the winner(s) picked at random.
- Winners will be contacted by phone, email, or applicable social media. If we are unable to contact the winner (using contact details provided on the entry form) after trying several times over a 24-hour period, they may pick another winner. The only exception to this is if the prize is time critical, then Rue De Seine will make a reasonable attempt to contact the winner before picking another winner