- Rue Icons Collection
Adara is a romantic, light, and playful bustier gown. Carefully placed seams and design lines ensure the most flattering effect on the figure. The boned bodice ensures ample support, so you can comfortably dance the night away. The skirt remains fluid with lightweight lace, as it drapes elegantly from the hip allowing for a beautiful flare and train.
Adara can be pared back and contemporary without the sleeves, or dramatic and vibrant with the crochet sleeve addition.
Available in lining colours Clay & Off-White
Adara is shown with Adara Sleeves which are sold separately.
Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 24.View our size guide here.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
SHOWN IN OFF-WHITE LINING
STYLED WITH ADARA SLEEVES
SEEN AT OUR CAMPAIGN
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an Virtual Consultation with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 10 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order. If ordering through one of our Retailers, please enquire with your preferred location directly about billing terms.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns. Your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Shell – Rayon embroidery on mesh, polyester lace
Lining – Silk
- Comes with dancing loop.
- Available in off-white lace with clay or off-white lining.
Gown may be steamed, and pressed on a low/medium heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate lace detail. Hang gown using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.