- WAVE RIDER
Caine embodies the attitude and aesthetic of our wild at heart brides. Luxurious cotton silk is embellished with traditional openwork embroidery and Rue’s signature butterfly cutaway bodice, to frame the décolletage beautifully. Create a soft yet dramatic look with Caine’s lavishly gathered bell sleeve, secured with a delicate tassel tie behind the neck, to gently brush bare skin and echo the soft drape and flow of a full skirt. Two front slits free you to dance barefoot on golden sands.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Visit one of our worldwide boutiques and have a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown.
- If you live in a region that does not have a boutique nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Up to 6 months before your wedding you can order our gowns at standard order pricing from our worldwide boutiques.
- An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the date you order your gown, to the date you would like to receive your gown falls on or under 16 weeks.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit when you make your order.
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor.
- If you are interested in customizing your gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete with a local tailor.