- RUE ICONS
Caine embodies the attitude and aesthetic of our wild at heart brides. Luxurious cotton silk is embellished with traditional openwork embroidery and Rue’s signature butterfly cutaway bodice, to frame the décolletage beautifully. Create a soft yet dramatic look with Caine’s lavishly gathered bell sleeve, secured with a delicate tassel tie behind the neck, to gently brush bare skin and echo the soft drape and flow of a full skirt. Two front slits free you to dance barefoot on golden sands.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 8 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Shell - Cotton and rayon embroidery on cotton silk
Lining - Viscose