- Rue Icons Collection
Amos is designed for the eternal wanderer. Featuring a true Rue silhouette and exclusive fabric created by Rue De Seine. Amos is a modern boho wedding dress, featuring openwork lace with textural contours and curves to give her an earthy feel, while a sleek silhouette and timeless neckline bring a modern touch. A soft plunge paired with a firm under-bust trim flatters the décolletage and a form-fitting skirt opens to full side godets and train to lead the way as you adventure off the beaten path.
Wear Amos with our larger-than-life Cash sleeves for a look no one will forget.
Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 24.View our size guide here.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
STYLED WITH CASH SLEEVES
SEEN AT OUR CAMPAIGN
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an Virtual Consultation with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 10 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order. If ordering through one of our Retailers, please enquire with your preferred location directly about billing terms.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns. Your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Shell: Rayon, Polyester
Lining: Silk Spandex