Never one to shy away from the crowd, the Mira bride loves to stand out and be different. Our gold foil print on silk catches the light, while the mesh enables shaping of the bodice cutting unique and flattering lines on the body. Sleeves can be added for bolder look, or for a second look throughout the evening. Beaded tassel detail throughout bodice, and sleeve. Full and floaty handkerchief hem with generous train.
Mira Sleeves sold separately.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Enquire Enquire
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Trunk Shows Trunk Shows
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide boutiques and have a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown.
- If you live in a region that does not have a boutique nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Up to 6 months before your wedding you can order our gowns at standard order pricing from our worldwide boutiques.
- An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the date you order your gown, to the date you would like to receive your gown falls on or under 16 weeks.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit when you make your order.
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local stylist will be able to recommend a tailor.
- If you are interested in customizing your gown, you can purchase additional fabric from us to do so.
Shell – Foil print on silk and mesh
Lining – Silk/Spandex
- Comes with dancing loop.
- Available in off-white/gold silk only.
Gown may be steamed on a low heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate foil print, tassels and beads. Hang gown using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.