A modern take on the bustier shape that’s become a Rue staple, Farah is sure to appeal to a range of brides, from beach weddings to church ceremonies. The V neck bustier shape cuts a modern and fresh aesthetic. With it’s refreshing pairings of lace and carefully placed design lines, Farah flatters from all angels. Full skirt flares out from low hip, combining a bohemian mix of laces with a romantic edge.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Enquire Enquire
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Trunk Shows Trunk Shows
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide boutiques and have a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown.
- If you live in a region that does not have a boutique nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Up to 6 months before your wedding you can order our gowns at standard order pricing from our worldwide boutiques.
- An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the date you order your gown, to the date you would like to receive your gown falls on or under 16 weeks.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit when you make your order.
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local stylist will be able to recommend a tailor.
- If you are interested in customizing your gown, you can purchase additional fabric from us to do so.
Shell – Polyester embroidery on mesh, polyester lace
Lining – Silk/Spandex
- Comes with dancing loop.
- Available in off-white lace with off white lining only.
Gown may be steamed, and pressed on a low/medium heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate lace and tassel armbands. Hang gown using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.