- RUE ICONS
- Avril Off-White
Introducing the new color option in the Avril gown.
Inspired by brave, bold, daring women. Covered with all-over dramatic Cornelli Lace, its lace placements are designed to flatter the figure from all angles. Features cut out details on the train and sleeves, low back, full skirt and train.
The Avril Gown is available with the choice of 1 of 3 slip options, each priced separately. Please enquire for more pricing information.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 8 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Shell – Nylon Mesh with Cotton Cornelli lace
Lining – Silk/Spandex
Comes with dancing loop.
Available in off-white embroidery with nude mesh.
Gown may be steamed and pressed on a low/medium heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate lace detail. Hang gown using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.