- RUE ICONS
- Atlas Off-White
From its plunging neckline to the marquise diamond lace panel at the back, Atlas fits
like a glove to accentuate and complement the figure. Long, elegant lines of textured
openwork lace are placed to sculpt and flatter body contours. A structured bodice
lined in stretch silk flares into a sweeping lace train, whispering along the floor as you
make your entrance.
Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 20.View our size guide here.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 8 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Shell - Rayon embroidery on mesh.
Lining - Silk/spandex.
Available in off-white lace with shell or off-white lining.
Visit your nearest Retailer for Illusion Mesh colour options available with this gown.
Our Model is wearing Illusion Mesh 2.
Gown comes with dancing loop.
Gown may be very lightly steamed, and pressed on a
low/medium heat with reduced moisture only. Extra
care must be given to delicate pearl beads. Hang gown
using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean