Ride or Die Jacket
For all of our brides who'll be riding from the altar into the sunset on the back of a motorcycle – we give you the Ride or Die Jacket. White and gold stars, roses and crescent moons adorn the back of a vintage wash denim jacket designed and embroidered in New Zealand.
Please visit our Retailers page and contact your closest boutique to purchase your Rue Denim jacket.
Rue Denim is not available for direct order.
Small = Size 6/8
Medium = Size 10/12
Large = Size 14/16
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
- Ordering Ordering Rue Denim
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Rue Denim is not available for direct order and is only available through our worldwide stockists
- Please check the “Available in these locations” tab to find your nearest retailer
Vintage wash denim with white and gold embroidery only.
Do not bleach. Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash with light colours. Warm iron if needed. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry. Drycleanable.