Ride or Die Jacket
For all of our brides who'll be riding from the altar into the sunset on the back of a motorcycle – we give you the Ride or Die Jacket. White and gold stars, roses and crescent moons adorn the back of a vintage wash denim jacket designed and embroidered in New Zealand.
Please visit our Retailers page and contact your closest boutique to purchase your Rue Denim jacket.
Rue Denim is not available for direct order.
Small = Size 6/8
Medium = Size 10/12
Large = Size 14/16
* Model wears size M
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Ordering Ordering Rue Denim
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Rue Denim is not available for direct order and is only available through our worldwide stockists
- Please check the “Available in these locations” tab to find your nearest retailer
Caring for your Rue Denim Jacket
Do not bleach. Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash with light colours. Warm iron if needed. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry. Drycleanable.
Rue Denim jackets have been hand dyed to achieve this vintage wash effect. This colour may rub off onto light coloured surfaces or garments. Take extra precaution if your denim gets wet.