Shanti captures a refined, modern aesthetic with an undeniable edge. A structured
bodice is lined for comfort in stretch silk, and lavishly embroidered in lace that’s placed
to flatter. A breath-taking sweeping train keeps all eyes firmly on you. Its geometric
curves of twisting corded lace will make your exit every bit as stunning as your entrance.
Wear with Lani Sleeves and you’ll walk on air.
Shanti is shown with Lani Sleeves which are sold separately.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Trunk Shows Trunk Shows
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide boutiques and have a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown.
- If you live in a region that does not have a boutique nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Up to 6 months before your wedding you can order our gowns at standard order pricing from our worldwide boutiques.
- An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the date you order your gown, to the date you would like to receive your gown falls on or under 16 weeks.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit when you make your order.
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor.
- If you are interested in customizing your gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete with a local tailor.
Shell - Viscose embroidery on mesh.
Lining - Silk/spandex.
Available in off-white lace and stone lining only.
Gown comes with dancing loop.
Gown may be very lightly steamed, and pressed on a
low/medium heat with reduced moisture only. Extra
care must be given to embroidery details. Hang gown
using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean