- CLASSICS COLLECTION
- Sia Gown
Sia uses our delicate embroidery on mesh to create a fitted bodice to the low hip before Crochet panels are added using their scallop edge, which hits all the right points on the figure adding movement and spirit to the entire gown as it falls into a full skirt and train. Set in sleeves remain fitted to the elbow before falling into romantic crochet bells with opening to show wrists and add relief.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide boutiques and have a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown.
- If you live in a region that does not have a boutique nearby, we can arrange to have an online fitting with you. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Up to 6 months before your wedding you can order our gowns at standard order pricing from our worldwide boutiques.
- An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the date you order your gown, to the date you would like to receive your gown falls on or under 16 weeks.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit when you make your order.
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor.
- If you are interested in customizing your gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete with a local tailor.
Shell – Rayon crochet lace, polyester embroidery on mesh
Slip – Silk/Spandex
Available in off-white lace with off-white slip only.
Visit your nearest Retailer for Illusion Mesh colour options available with this gown.
Our Model is wearing Illusion Mesh 3.
Comes with dancing loop.
Gown may be steamed, and pressed on a low/medium heat only. Extra care must be given to delicate lace. Hang gown using hanger tape. Refer to care label for dry clean advice.