- Ride or Die Denim Jacket
Ride or Die Denim Jacket
For all of our brides who'll be riding from the altar into the sunset on the back of a motorcycle – we give you the Ride or Die Jacket. White and gold stars, roses and crescent moons adorn the back of a vintage wash denim jacket.
Available to purchase through our retailers - Find your nearest Retailer below to enquire!
Rue Denim is not available for direct orders.
Available in sizes Small / Medium / Large. Oversized, vintage fit.
* Model wears size M
|Chest||Across Shoulder||Length||Hem||Bicep||Sleeve Length|
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your accessories
- See more images More images
- Details & Care Details & Care
- We don’t make any customizations or alterations, but your local stylist will be able to recommend a tailor.
Caring for your Rue Denim Jacket
Do not bleach. Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash with light colours. Warm iron if needed. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry. Drycleanable.
Rue Denim jackets have been hand dyed to achieve this vintage wash effect. This colour may rub off onto light coloured surfaces or garments. Take extra precaution if your denim gets wet.