- Canyon Cape
Gently falling layers of soft tulle waterfall into each other to create a trailing effect as you walk. Opening in the center of the arm all the way down, the Canyon cape allows unrestricted movement from ceremony to reception. Finished with buttons at the back neck.
The Canyon cape is an ethereal addition to any Rue gown.
Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 24.View our size guide here.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
|UK 6||80 cm||60 cm||89 cm||26 cm|
|UK 8||85 cm||65 cm||94 cm||27.5 cm|
|UK 10||90 cm||70 cm||99 cm||29 cm|
|UK 12||95 cm||75 cm||104 cm||31 cm|
|UK 14||100 cm||80 cm||109 cm||33 cm|
|UK 16||105 cm||85 cm||114 cm||35 cm|
|UK 18||110 cm||90 cm||119 cm||37 cm|
|UK 20||115 cm||95 cm||124 cm||39 cm|
|UK 22||120 cm||100 cm||129 cm||41 cm|
|UK 24||125 cm||105 cm||134 cm||43 cm|
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Rue order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Rue retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an Virtual Consultation with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 10 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order. If ordering through one of our Retailers, please enquire with your preferred location directly about billing terms.
- Rue de Seine do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns. Your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Rue gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.